50 cass street - City of Winnipeg

25 Feb 1980 ... A permanent church and a parish priest gave a stability and strength to St. Charles. The province of Manitoba entered Confederation in 1870 ...

50 cass street - City of Winnipeg - Related Documents

50 cass street - City of Winnipeg

25 Feb 1980 ... A permanent church and a parish priest gave a stability and strength to St. Charles. The province of Manitoba entered Confederation in 1870 ...

Winnipeg Street Census 2015 - City of Winnipeg

26 Oct 2019 ... cities, Kingston, Kamloops and more. October 25th ... 19 http://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/winnipeg/r3b/october-weather/48989 inherently an ...

123 doncaster street - City of Winnipeg

various university faculties and affiliated colleges from central Winnipeg to the Fort Garry campus. The College was succeeded at the Tuxedo site in 1914 by the ...

661 main street - City of Winnipeg

Winnipeg with both eastern manufacturing interests and a burgeoning ... The building was acquired by the City of Winnipeg through tax sale in 1982, the City ...

26 edmonton street - City of Winnipeg

a large tract of land around Upper Fort Garry, located near the corner of Main Street and. Broadway. ... curling and was a president of the Granite Curling Club.

290 VAUGHAN Street - City of Winnipeg

Now known as the United Grain Growers, the organization began as a protest in response to the perceived injustices of the prairie farmer. This agrarian protest ...

130 main street - City of Winnipeg

The Forks. This was known as Fort Rouge,2 and had disappeared prior to 1800. ... Exchange Curling Club, 75 Fort Street (1948-49) (Plate 18). With these ...

75 albert street - City of Winnipeg

75 ALBERT STREET. (222 McDERMOT AVENUE). SILVESTER & WILLSON BUILDING. City of Winnipeg. Historical Buildings & Resources Committee.

208 princess street - City of Winnipeg

The McLaughlin Motor Car Co., incorporated as a subsidiary of the carriage business, produced its first 154 cars in Oshawa in. 1908 and was soon a major force in ...

598 plinguet street - City of Winnipeg

and some debate, the Shoal Lake aqueduct scheme was adopted by officials of the Greater Winnipeg. Water District on September 6, 1913 and by Winnipeg ...

678 main street - City of Winnipeg

D.M. Lyon, “705 Main Street – Cleland Block,” report for the City of Winnipeg ... His 1906 design of the new head offices of the Royal Bank of Canada (the ...

442 scotia street - City of Winnipeg

442 SCOTIA STREET – MARYMOUND SCHOOL COMPLEX ... practitioner who career spanned several decades (see Appendix II for biographical information).

611 main street - City of Winnipeg

The Scottish-born and trained McDiarmid, along with two brothers would form J. ... Owner- L. Mindell; Architect- unnamed; Contractor- City Lumber Company.

340 vaughan street - City of Winnipeg

added through the use of straight-headed windows and other elements arranged in ... drawn in December 1930, have the block named "The Paramount," but by.

448 hargrave street - City of Winnipeg

material supplier in Western Canada, with contracts from Northwestern Ontario to British Columbia. (Plate 20). 7. John Gunn moved to Winnipeg in 1917, retired ...

492 main street - City of Winnipeg

Among those with confidence in the city and some capital to spend was shoe retailer-wholesaler ... He previously was an alderman for four terms (1885-88).

188 princess street - City of Winnipeg

The small structure at 188 Princess Street was built by William G. Douglas in 1901 to house his animal feed business ... region that had yet to welcome its first automobile (Plate 1). STYLE. As originally ... 1883 McCowan, H. 104 Princess Street ...

st. james street - City of Winnipeg

Consultation being undertaken by the City of Winnipeg. Public Works ... ELECTRONICS. #1691. ADMIRAL PRINTING. #503. MUSICAL. TYMES LTD. #505.

300 carlton street - City of Winnipeg

...the Winnipeg Free Press has been called many names, some of ... newspaper offices were more than just printing factories and classified order desks.

765 main street - City of Winnipeg

Originally, there were two sets of metal overhanging roofs. (on the north and south sides) to ... 1991), p. 32. 4. Winnipeg Fire Atlas, Volume II, Sheet 212, 1917.

400 hargrave street - City of Winnipeg

5 Mar 1984 ... The sight of Calvary Temple, highly visible from the busy intersection of ... Baptist Church built between Sarnia and Vancouver on Rupert Avenue in ... the magnificent Knox Presbyterian Church (1914) on Edmonton Street.

500 salter street - City of Winnipeg

N. Beattie, “Library twins celebrate 75 years of service,” The Winnipeg Real Estate News, June 1, 1990, p. 4. 2. Ibid., p. 13. Local contracting firm Fraser and ...

400 edmonton street - City of Winnipeg

400 EDMONTON STREET – KNOX UNITED (PRESBYTERIAN) CHURCH. The Presbyterian ... Addition to Marlborough (Olympia) Hotel, 321 Smith St., 1921-1923 (Grade II) ... (1904), and the Marble and Tile Company of Canada (1912). 10.

54 donald street - City of Winnipeg

M. Peterson, “The Rise of Apartments and Apartment Dwellers in Winnipeg ... The most common feature of Tudor homes is a steeply pitched central roof with ...

423 main street - City of Winnipeg

comprised of numerous windows on all floors (Plate 12) and has since been completely covered by the 1960s ... Imperial Bank, Invermere, B.C. (1929) ... partner, E. Fitz Munn in 1954, although he only stayed with the firm for two years. 6.

460 main street - City of Winnipeg

inspection of a rare Renaissance-inspired interior. This edifice ... comprised of costly pink Milford granite.5 Carrere and Hastings specified an unusual Spanish-.

272 home street - City of Winnipeg

the Council of Assiniboia (1868) and of Louis Riel's Provisional Government (1869), ... participated in both real estate and apartment block construction ventures.

300 princess street - City of Winnipeg

300 PRINCESS STREET – CANADIAN FAIRBANKS-MORSE ... advance in land prices along Main Street north of Portage Avenue necessitated ... Guertin Building (John Leslie Furniture Bldg.), 270 Assiniboine Avenue (1911) – demolished.

124 king street - City of Winnipeg

124 KING STREET – A. CARRUTHERS COMPANY BUILDING. Winnipeg in the ... day Ontario, located between London and Sarnia) and ran a hide and wool business. In 1889, he ... Kipling Apartments, 534-36 Langside Street (1908-09).

281 donald street - City of Winnipeg

20 Oct 1986 ... Corporation in 1908 and their first luxury theatre in Calgary in 1913.3 ... Attend Dedication Night at New Allen Theatre,” Manitoba Free Press, ...

61 carlton street - City of Winnipeg

14 May 1980 ... to Winnipeg, where they kept a house at 83 Kennedy Street. ... Silk-screened wallpaper based on the original design completes the exuberant ...

321 - 331 smith street - City of Winnipeg

The Olympia Hotel, which was built in two stages, is one of the city's finest examples of Gothic architecture ... tapestry brick walls, oak accents and a tile floor.

454 edmonton street - City of Winnipeg

10 Jan 1986 ... district of St. Jean, Quebec, as a youth to move to Winnipeg in c.1872. ... shingles of the various roofs and with the detailing in the woodwork of the ... co-existed comfortably and its restoration may signal the rebirth of this era.

1023 main street - City of Winnipeg

February 2009. 1023 MAIN STREET. HOUSE (CHESED SHEL EMES CHAPEL). Date of Construction: ca. 1905. Building Permit: Unknown. Architect: Unknown.

70 ARTHUR STREET-long - City of Winnipeg

Hat and Cap Company and Gunn Garment Limited (6 th. ) and National Cloak Limited and ... He was an ardent hunter and was a Mason and a member of the ...

1637 main street - City of Winnipeg

1 Jun 1980 ... COLIN INKSTER RESIDENCE – “BLEAK HOUSE”. The story of the Inkster family parallels the transition of Red River settlement into the City of.